Born and raised in Winnipeg, a small city with a friendly heart, I enjoy being able to take in all the wonderful scenery and experience some of the best fishing that this country has to offer. I completed my education at two of Manitoba’s top universities, where I received a Bachelor of Science and later, a Bachelor of Nursing, to become a registered nurse.
After a injury left me unable to work for a year, I began reviewing my own options for disability insurance, life insurance, and critical illness insurance and grasped the idea that many adults are simply not fully informed about their options. I decided to obtain my financial planning license and this ultimately led me to becoming a Financial Representative with FaithLife Financial. I chose to work with FaithLife Financial because of their generosity and encouragement of their members to learn how to be wise with money in order to live generously and to be able to give back. My goal is to ease your mind so you can live worry-free, knowing that you’re well protected.
Have faith in me as I have faith in you.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For almost 100 years FaithLife Financial has been helping members connect faith and finances through a broad range of products, services and guidance from our Financial Representatives across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. We also reinvest a portion of our earnings, from insurance sales, back into serving our members with unique members benefits and opportunities to give back to the causes they care about.