I began my career with FaithLife Financial in 2019. After graduating from Wilfrid Laurier with a Bachelor of Science Degree, I went searching for a career that would help me share my passion for helping others. I’ve always enjoyed helping people achieve their goals, whether it’s been through my previous role as a fitness coach or in my new role as a Financial Representative. This career gives me the ability to help families with protecting their financial futures so they are prepared for life’s unexpected events. I take pride in forming strong relationships with my clients, and to work closely with them so I can understand their specific situation and help then achieve their goals.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For nearly 100 years, FaithLife Financial has been protecting financial futures by offering a broad range of life insurance products and services, as well as providing one-to-one guidance from our advisors across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. As a grow-to-give company, we share a portion of our profits to give back – through community outreach, direct donations, and a number of benefits that let members support their family, their community, and the causes they care about.