I have been in the financial services industry for more than 10 years as a Certified Financial Planner and I understand the importance of combining faith and finances. I bring extensive knowledge in both insurance and wealth management to my clients. Prior to working in financial planning, I spent over fifteen years as an Instrumentation Controls Specialist developing risk transfer concepts to protect oil and gas refineries.
I now share the knowledge and insight about managing risk with business owners and families. As the father of an autistic child, I also bring a wealth of experience in planning strategies for special needs families and am an active member in my community, serving on the Board of Directors for Children’s Autism Services of Edmonton.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within you plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For almost 100 years FaithLife Financial has been helping members connect faith and finances through a broad range of products, services and guidance from our Financial Representatives across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. We also reinvest a portion of our earnings, from insurance sales, back into serving our members with unique members benefits and opportunities to give back to the causes they care about.