Life insurance for temporary needs
With the flexibility to make adjustments as life goes on. Wherever you’re at, FaithLife Financial can help you build a customized solution that can change as you want it to.
Why choose FaithLife Financial Term Life Insurance?
Our term life insurance is a cost-effective solution when it comes to protecting your family’s financial future or your small business. Our Term Life policies are:
- Affordable – get the right life insurance for your needs and your budget
- Flexible – choose from three term lengths to meet both your short- and long-term goals
- Guaranteed – feel confident knowing the cost of your premiums and your death benefit amount are guaranteed
- Renewable – keep your coverage if you need it a little longer
- Convertible – change your coverage to permanent life insurance when the time is right
- Customized – tailor your life insurance plan to your unique needs with a variety of optional benefits*
Is Term Life Insurance for me?
Term life insurance can be appropriate for different life stages, and can be customized to meet your unique short- or longer-term needs. Whether you’ve recently celebrated your graduation, a new baby, or a new business, it’s a wise choice if you’re looking to:
- make sure student loans, credit card payments, or other debts are covered in the event of your passing
- ensure your family’s financial future is taken care of by replacing your income or covering mortgage payments if you’re gone
- protect your business from financial loss should a key person die unexpectedly
The right coverage for your needs
Choose from a 10-, 20-, or 30-year term length – or opt for all three! At the time of purchase, consider customizing your policy with one or more of our additional optional benefits. And be sure to review the Bereavement Counselling Benefit that is included with your plan.
Did you know?
During the underwriting process, you may qualify for HealthMatch – “preferred” rates (or lower premiums) due to your health status. This is dependent on the amount of Term life insurance coverage you’ve applied for.
Additional Optional Benefits
At the time of purchase, consider adding any or all of the following optional benefits to further customize your plan for your needs.
Support for your loved ones
A FaithLife Financial policy comes with a counselling benefit for members in mourning – at no extra cost.
Bereavement Counselling Benefit
The Bereavement Counselling Benefit provides beneficiaries with a reimbursement of up to $1,000 when they access the support they need after the death of a loved one. This benefit is included in your plan at no additional cost, provided that:
- the Beneficiary(ies) submit the receipts within 12 months of the date of death, and
- the counsellor is professionally accredited or certified.
The total amount paid through the Bereavement Counselling Benefit is $1,000, regardless of the number of beneficiaries.
*Must be purchased with your policy
Get Term Insurance
Talk to a FaithLife Financial Representative to learn about insurance solutions that are right for you.
¹ FaithLife Financial Representatives have a direct contract with the company to meet with consumers and arrange for the sale, delivery, and ongoing service of FaithLife Financial products.