FIC, CFP, CHS
I have been in the financial services industry for over 20 years, as a Level II Life Insurance agent. I help my clients with life insurance, investment and living benefit solutions that will protect their financial future. I am licensed as a Mutual Fund* Sales Advisor and I am a member of Advocis.
I have a wonderful wife, Debbie and two children, Taylor and Jordan that we are very proud of. I am committed to faith, family and finances and I will work with you to protect your future – serving, teaching, encouraging and showing kindness.
Call me today for a solid financial plan!
*Mutual funds provided through Sterling Mutuals Inc.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For almost 100 years FaithLife Financial has been helping members connect faith and finances through a broad range of products, services and guidance from our Financial Representatives across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. We also reinvest a portion of our earnings, from insurance sales, back into serving our members with unique members benefits and opportunities to give back to the causes they care about.