Karen A. Baker
FIC, FMA, FCSI, CLU®, CKA®, QAP
With over 15 years of experience working in the financial services industry, I am committed to assisting clients to better understand their personal and professional goals. As a Chartered Life Underwriter and Financial Management Advisor, I am a firm believer of a written financial plan that is thorough, and dynamic – specifically tailored to the needs of you and your loved ones. Why leave the planning to the government and your employer when you can plan for your life now?
We will work together in the areas of cash management, investments, estate planning, insurance, retirement, and tax planning – all based on sound biblical principles.
I’d be happy to offer you a no obligation consultation to review your current financial plan or to help you develop a plan that will give you and your family peace of mind.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For nearly 100 years, FaithLife Financial has been protecting financial futures by offering a broad range of life insurance products and services, as well as providing one-to-one guidance from our advisors across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. As a grow-to-give company, we share a portion of our profits to give back – through community outreach, direct donations, and a number of benefits that let members support their family, their community, and the causes they care about.