Joseph Lee Son
Choosing the right advisor for your financial and insurance needs is critical for long term success. For over 20 years, I have partnered with individuals, families and small businesses to achieve their financial dreams. My attention to detail and ease of explaining financial concepts makes me an invaluable asset to your portfolio. Dedicated to you, I will focus my knowledge and experience to planning your path to retirement, child’s education or life legacy with succinct steps for accountability.
Originally from Trinidad and Tobago in the Southern Caribbean, I have lived in Edmonton for over half my life. I’m a lover of Arsenal football, steelpan music and outdoor pursuits, and I’m constantly on the go with my wife and three boys.
I have partnered with FaithLife Financial for the past two years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed the unique convergence of finance and faith in my work.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For almost 100 years FaithLife Financial has been helping members connect faith and finances through a broad range of products, services and guidance from our Financial Representatives across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. We also reinvest a portion of our earnings, from insurance sales, back into serving our members with unique members benefits and opportunities to give back to the causes they care about.