FIC, AFA, CKA®, CFP®
Whether you’re looking for financial advice for your business, yourself, or your family, I’d be happy to help.
I’ve been a FaithLife Financial Representative for more than seventeen years. I meet members in the privacy and convenience of your home or place of business. Taking a holistic approach, I’ll review and analyze your financial situation to identify your opportunities and concerns. Together we can develop financial solutions based on your timeline, risk tolerance and lifestyle choices.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Health and Dental benefits
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness and Disability Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
- Educational seminars
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For nearly 100 years, FaithLife Financial has been protecting financial futures by offering a broad range of life insurance products and services, as well as providing one-to-one guidance from our advisors across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. As a grow-to-give company, we share a portion of our profits to give back – through community outreach, direct donations, and a number of benefits that let members support their family, their community, and the causes they care about.