What’s an Individual Savings Annuity?
It’s the insurance version of a GIC. And it’s a wise choice if you’re looking for:
- a low-risk way to save towards a short-term goal – like a vacation, a wedding, or a new car
- a simple way to earn more – the more money you invest, the higher the rate!
- an easier, faster way to ensure your beneficiaries* receive funds** directly when you pass away
- potential creditor protection – when you name an eligible beneficiary, your ISA may be safeguarded from creditors
With FaithLife Financial, you can enjoy:
- Guaranteed returns – lock in your interest rate for a term that works for you
- Flexibility – choose from a non-registered, RRSP, TFSA, or RRIF plan, and save for your goals in a way that suits your needs
- Freedom – to access your own money early*** if you really need it before the term is up
- Member benefits – our growing collection of benefits helps you support your family, your community, and the causes you care about.
*Funds are not subject to probate fees or estate settlement delays, meaning beneficiaries will receive more money – faster (when compared to a traditional GIC)
**Registered funds left to your spouse will continue to defer income tax until they are received as income
***Charges may apply if you surrender your funds before the term is up
A low-risk way to invest my hard-earned money? Yes, please!
Fill out the form below, and one of our advisors will reach out to you to get the ball rolling.
¹ FaithLife Financial Representatives have a direct contract with the company to meet with consumers and arrange for the sale, delivery, and ongoing service of FaithLife Financial products.