Term to 100 Life Insurance
Think the only constant in life is change? Think again.
With no increase in cost over your lifetime, and a guaranteed payment delivered to your designated loved ones, your Term to 100 policy will be there to protect your family when it’s time to say good-bye.
Why choose FaithLife Financial Term to 100 Life Insurance?
Our Term to 100 life insurance is a helpful estate planning tool that’s designed to cover final expenses, taxes, and even leave a little extra behind for your loved ones. With our Term to 100 policy, you can benefit from:
- Cost-effective protection – enjoy low-cost coverage that will stay with you for life
- Guaranteed premiums – no need to worry about cost increases over your lifetime
- Guaranteed death benefit – feel confident knowing exactly how much your family will have for final expenses after you’re gone
- Customized optional benefits* – choose from a selection of benefits that have been optimized to meet the needs of Canadians like you
- Unique member benefits – support your family, your community, or a cause that you care about with our collection of unique member benefits
Want to know more? One of our friendly advisors would be happy to speak with you about your needs and walk you through your options.
Is Term to 100 Life Insurance for me?
Term to 100 insurance can be appropriate for different life stages, and can be customized to meet your unique long-term needs. Whether you’re just starting your career or are planning your retirement, it’s a wise choice if you’re looking to:
- cover final expenses, such as your funeral and any taxes due on your death
- leave behind a legacy instead of leaving your loved ones with debt
- lock in affordable coverage later in life
The right coverage for your needs
If you’re looking for affordable coverage with a guaranteed death benefit, Term to 100 may be right for you. It’s a good choice for individuals who want a cost-effective way to cover any final expenses. With Term to 100, there are no surprises when it comes to your monthly premiums or the payment received upon your death.
At the time of purchase, consider customizing your policy with one or more of our additional optional benefits. And be sure to review the Bereavement Counselling Benefit that is included with your plan.
Additional Optional Benefits
At the time of purchase, consider adding any or all of the following optional benefits to further customize your plan to your needs.
Support for your loved ones
A FaithLife Financial policy comes with a counselling benefit for members in mourning – at no extra cost.
Bereavement Counselling Benefit
The Bereavement Counselling Benefit provides beneficiaries with a reimbursement of up to $1,000 when they access the support they need after the death of a loved one. This benefit is included in your plan at no additional cost, provided that:
- the Beneficiary(ies) submit the receipts within 12 months of the date of death, and
- the counsellor is professionally accredited or certified.
The total amount paid through the Bereavement Counselling Benefit is $1,000, regardless of the number of beneficiaries.
*must be purchased with your policy
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below to get in touch with an advisor.
¹ FaithLife Financial Representatives have a direct contract with the company to meet with consumers and arrange for the sale, delivery, and ongoing service of FaithLife Financial products.