Disability Income Insurance
What is Disability Insurance?
We take a holistic approach to helping you meet your financial goals. In addition to the life insurance products we issue directly, we make other products available through our Resource Centre, such as Disability Insurance. Disability Insurance typically pays a monthly benefit if you are unable to work and earn an income due to an illness or injury.
Insuring your ability to earn an income is a key financial principle in protecting you and your family against setbacks. Disability Insurance is like getting a warranty on your most important asset and is much more important than the extended warranty we may purchase for our personal items. We hope we never need to use it, but having it provides a comfort level and peace of mind in case of the unexpected.
Working through the complexities of Disability Insurance and knowing what’s at risk can be a challenge for most people. Speak to a knowledgeable Financial Representative to understand how you and your family may benefit from the addition of an individual Disability Insurance plan.
Consider the following situations and ask yourself if you would be prepared if any of these were to happen to you:
- An administrative assistant may need months of recuperation following a serious car accident.
- A nurse is off work for a period of time after suffering a heart attack.
- A store manager can no longer work after chemotherapy drains their energy.
- An accountant can no longer work due to a stroke affecting their ability to reason with numbers.
- A firefighter may experience a stress disorder, due to interaction with repeated trauma, making it impossible to work.
Get Disability Income Insurance
Talk to a FaithLife Financial Representative to learn about insurance solutions that are right for you.
Prefer giving us a call?
Reach us toll-free at 1-519-880-3815.
¹ FaithLife Financial Representatives have a direct contract with the company to meet with consumers and arrange for the sale, delivery, and ongoing service of FaithLife Financial products.