Individual Savings Annuity
Limited time offer! Grow your savings faster with a great rate.
Invest in an Individual Savings Annuity this month, and earn up to 2% on select terms. The more you invest, the more you earn! For more details, speak with a FaithLife Financial advisor.
A low-risk way to invest – like a GIC – with a twist!
A guaranteed return on your investment? Check. The flexibility to choose a term that works for you? Check. The twist? As a product offered by an insurer, an Individual Savings Annuity ensures your beneficiaries receive their inheritance directly – drastically reducing the red tape.
Why choose a FaithLife Financial Individual Savings Annuity?
Our Individual Savings Annuity (ISA) gives you a low-risk way to invest in the short- or long-term. Here’s what else you can expect with a FaithLife Financial ISA:
- Guaranteed return – lock in your interest rate for a term that works for you
- Flexibility – choose from a non-registered, RRSP, TFSA, or RRIF plan, and save for your goals in a way that suits your needs
- Freedom – to access your own money early* if you really need it before the term is up
Is an Individual Savings Annuity for me?
An Individual Savings Annuity can be appropriate for different life stages, and can be customized to meet your unique short- or longer term needs. Whether you’ve recently accepted your first job or your first big promotion, it’s a wise choice if you’re looking for:
- a low-risk way to save towards a short-term goal – like a vacation, a wedding, or a new car
- a simple way to earn more – the more money you invest, the higher the rate!
- an easier, faster way to ensure your beneficiaries** receive funds*** directly when you pass away
- potential creditor protection – when you name an eligible beneficiary, your ISA may be safeguarded from creditors
The right investment for your needs
If you’re looking for a different way to invest for a term that works for you, an Individual Savings Annuity might be the right fit. It’s a good choice for individuals who want a low-risk investment option, and an easier, faster way to get their money into a beneficiary’s hands. With an ISA, you can also count on a guaranteed return on your savings… without being locked in*!
*Charges may apply if you surrender your funds before the term is up
**Registered funds left to your spouse will continue to defer income tax until they are received as income
***Funds are not subject to probate fees or estate settlement delays, meaning beneficiaries will receive more money – faster (when compared to a traditional GIC)
Invest in an Individual Savings Annuity
Learn more about how to give your savings an extra boost with our limited time offer.
¹ FaithLife Financial Representatives have a direct contract with the company to meet with consumers and arrange for the sale, delivery, and ongoing service of FaithLife Financial products.