BA, MA, FIC
I am passionate about serving people – especially members of the Christian community. With a background in banking, I have been in the financial services industry for many years – the last 13 years with FaithLife Financial. Because finances play such an important role in our social wellbeing, I work diligently with individuals to help them focus on setting financial goals and then creating a plan to achieve them. I enjoy helping people to improve the quality of their lives.
I am actively involved in securing the best insurance and investments products for my clients. Because I believe that life is so much more than money, I also encourage people to make a positive difference in the world around them. I am active in my church and I value family and good friends. Seeing people prosper in every area of their lives is what I love most about being a financial advisor.
Call me today and I will help you protect the future of your family!
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within you plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For almost 100 years FaithLife Financial has been helping members connect faith and finances through a broad range of products, services and guidance from our Financial Representatives across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. We also reinvest a portion of our earnings, from insurance sales, back into serving our members with unique members benefits and opportunities to give back to the causes they care about.