FIC, AFA, EPC, QAFP™
I grew up on a farm in southwestern Ontario and I was raised with the belief that church is central to our lives – bringing people together to live out their faith. In 1999, I joined FaithLife Financial to combine “faith” with “financial services” and I’ve never looked back. The difference that we can make together in communities across Canada is at the heart of everything that I do.
For the past 23 years I have served my clients – actively working alongside them in the FaithLife Financial chapters and now, Action Teams, in Huron, Perth, Lambton and Middlesex counties. I am a member of Advocis, CIEP (The Canadian Institute for Elder Planners) and NAFIC.
I have a wonderful wife named Joanne and two sons, Jacob and Andrew that we are very proud of. I am committed to faith, family and finances and I will work with you to protect your future – serving, teaching, encouraging and showing kindness. Call me today!
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For nearly 100 years, FaithLife Financial has been protecting financial futures by offering a broad range of life insurance products and services, as well as providing one-to-one guidance from our advisors across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. As a grow-to-give company, we share a portion of our profits to give back – through community outreach, direct donations, and a number of benefits that let members support their family, their community, and the causes they care about.