My career in the financial services sector spans almost twenty years. My background is in banking, in the agricultural loans department and mortgage insurance. When I became a Financial Representative with FaithLife Financial in 2010, I was thrilled to bring both my purpose and my experience with me.
I am passionate about making the most of the resources that God has entrusted to you, and would value the opportunity to meet with you to discern what needs you may have in the financial area of your life. I work from a foundation based on integrity, generosity and thoughtfulness, as these are my guiding life principles. I also grew up on a Northern Saskatchewan farm, so I understand the heart of rural folks and the way they live their lives.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within you plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For almost 100 years FaithLife Financial has been helping members connect faith and finances through a broad range of products, services and guidance from our Financial Representatives across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. We also reinvest a portion of our earnings, from insurance sales, back into serving our members with unique members benefits and opportunities to give back to the causes they care about.