Tips to keep your bank account on track
March 22, 2019Financial Fitness
Because life gets busy it’s important to keep track of what’s happening in your bank account. Here are some tips to help you stay on top of things.
1. Set up automatic withdrawals for as many bill payments as possible.
2. Stay on top of your balance and set up automatic banking alerts.
3. Go Paperless and use mobile banking to get email statements sent straight to your phone.
4. Double check you’ve ended monthly payments/subscriptions for things you aren’t using anymore – they can add up!
5. Monitor when cheques are cashed so there are no surprises in your account.
- Starting to Plan
- Building Your Future
- Preparing for Retirement
- Living in Retirement
- Action Teams
- Protecting Financial Futures
- Living Generously
- Member Stories
- Financial Fitness
- Building a Better World