I am very pleased to be working at an organization with such a great a purpose to help people be wise with their money and give back along the way.
The mission, vision and values of FaithLife Financial is how I try to live each day and I joined the team because we share the same Christian values. I am committed to faith, family and finances and it is always my goal to be what I like to call, “professionally real” – speaking from the heart with genuine concern to help my clients with protecting their financial futures. I know that everyone has a story and I am passionate about helping my clients to write theirs.
My first career was in nursing, where I learned to be compassionate and caring. I have transferred these skills to my career as a Financial Representative and I ask questions to learn more so that I can offer the best financial solutions for the clients I serve.
I am excited to be part of the FaithLife Financial family. It is a privilege for me to help people to protect what is most important…their loved ones. My motto is: If you love someone, you need insurance. If you owe money, you need insurance.
How We’ll Work Together
For every stage of life, being wise with money starts with a plan. Together, using the five financial principles to live by, I will help you protect your financial future and feel confident about your finances.
Based on your personal needs and preferences, we will work together using the following six- step process to help identify your financial goals and develop a plan to help you reach them.
- Understand your financial objectives and concerns.
- Personalize how we work together based on your needs and preferences.
- Gather your information to understand your current situation.
- Analyze your information to develop a personalized plan.
- Implement the desired strategies within your plan.
- Review progress towards your goals and make necessary adjustments.
As your Financial Representative, I will help you plan, protect and invest wisely so you can achieve your financial goals and give back along the way.
Products and Services
I offer insurance and investment solutions to protect your financial future.
- Life Insurance
- Education savings for your children or grandchildren
- Critical Illness, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investments for your short and long-term goals
- Savings and retirement income
- Charitable giving options
Contact me today for a free financial review!
About FaithLife Financial
For almost 100 years FaithLife Financial has been helping members connect faith and finances through a broad range of products, services and guidance from our Financial Representatives across Canada. But that’s only part of the story. We also reinvest a portion of our earnings, from insurance sales, back into serving our members with unique members benefits and opportunities to give back to the causes they care about.