FaithLife Financial Scholarship
Our FaithLife Financial Scholarship program helps enrich the lives of our members across Canada by providing funding for higher education.
The FaithLife Financial Scholarship program is now OPEN. Applications are accepted from March 21 – June 1, 2019. Apply now!
$1,000 for full-time college or university students
One-time scholarships of $1,000* will be awarded, between 2018 and 2020, to a limited number of full members pursuing a full-time undergraduate or graduate university degree or college diploma at any accredited institution, in or outside of Canada.
Who Can Apply
- You must be a full member of FaithLife Financial (i.e. an individual whose life or health is insured under a Society policy or rider, or who is an annuitant under a Society policy).
- The program is open to FaithLife Financial members enrolled in any year of full-time university or college studies.
- You must be a member by December 31, 2017 to be eligible to apply for a scholarship between 2018 and 2020.
You must contact our Fraternal Outreach Department: email email@example.com or phone 1.800.563.6237 ext. 271 between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST
The Fraternal Outreach Department will:
- Verify your eligibility
- Confirm your FaithLife Financial policy number (required for access code)
- Provide a FaithLife Financial access code (required for online application)
Note: Scholarship winners must agree to provide a high resolution “portrait style” photo and consent for FaithLife Financial to use, in connection with this program, for purposes of advertising in print, electronic media and website.
* FaithLife Financial’s benefits, grants and programs are not contractual. They are subject to change and maximum funding limits.
- Who We Are
- Financial Strength
- Unique Benefits
- Career Opportunities
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger than yourself. As a member, you’ll get sound financial guidance, exclusive offers and ways to connect with others. As a Benefit Member of FaithLife Financial, you are eligible for the following benefits: