Online Will & Power of Attorneys
At FaithLife Financial, we understand that drafting a will can be emotionally draining, time-consuming, and expensive. That’s why you keep putting off this very important task until ‘tomorrow.’ We get it. But what if you could do it in 20 minutes or less… for free?
What is the Online Will & Power of Attorneys benefit?
FaithLife Financial has partnered with Willful to give members the opportunity to create their will and appoint power of attorneys (POAs) simply, quickly – and at no cost. A digital estate planning platform, Willful’s easy step-by-step process can be done online in less than 20 minutes.
This new one-time benefit gives members access to Willful’s premium plan (valued at $149), and includes everything below:
1. Personalized will
2. POA to manage your finances and property
3. POA to handle healthcare decisions (a.k.a., your living will)
4. Unlimited free updates to your documents
Is this benefit right for me?
This benefit* is a good choice for FaithLife Financial members** who meet all the criteria below. If this doesn’t sound like you, try our conventional Wills & Power of Attorney benefit instead.
- I have been a FaithLife Financial member for more than six months.
- When it comes to drafting my will, I don’t have complex needs (e.g., property abroad, separated but not divorced, in need of legal advice, etc.).
- I am able to use this benefit within 60 days*** of applying.
- I live in a province where both FaithLife Financial and Willful operate (i.e., Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan).
How do I apply? What happens next?
It’s simple! Fill out the form below. Once our Member Benefits team has verified your eligibility for this benefit, we will send you a personalized link and promo code via email.
- Use your personalized link to set up your Willful account. (Be sure to save your username and password for any future changes to your documents.)
- Select the Premium plan and use the promo code provided when prompted to pay.
- Answer customized questions to create your will and/or appoint POAs.
- Make your documents official – simply print, sign, and store (instructions provided by Willful).
- Register your will on CanadaWillRegistry.org using your single-use promo code (found in “Your Documents” page in your Willful account or in your Willful post-purchase checklist).
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger. As a member, you get access to sound financial guidance, exclusive offers, and ways to connect with your community. Members are also eligible for the following benefits: