During this unprecedented and challenging time, FaithLife Financial is adhering to guidelines from health officials and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of our members, employees and our sales force. Due to this, we are not accepting applications for mission trips until after health officials have deemed it safe for people to travel.
We have implemented a work from home initiative for our staff and our Fraternal Department is open. If you have questions about any of FaithLife Financial’s member benefits, you may email the Fraternal team at email@example.com from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EDT.
Going on a mission trip?
At FaithLife Financial we believe that being wise with money and living generously go hand in hand. Our Mission Trip Benefit* has been designed to give our members opportunities to live generously.
The Mission Trip Benefit will be awarded to FaithLife Financial adult Full Members** who will be going on a mission trip with their church or Registered Canadian Charity once every two years. Once your application is approved, you will receive the following items:
- A $200 cheque to help fund your upcoming mission trip, mailed directly to you and made payable to the church or charity you are traveling with
- A Live Generously Now T-shirt (Please take one photo of you wearing your shirt while on your Mission Trip.)
- A FaithLife Financial cinch backpack
- FaithLife Financial brochures to introduce us to others going on your trip
Note: You must apply for the Mission Trip Benefit 4-5 weeks before you go on your mission trip. This benefit will not be awarded post-mission trip and is available for adult Full Members (16 years or older).
After Your mission trip:
You will receive an email with your Post Mission Trip Survey questions, asking you to report the following items/details about your mission trip. This information is reported in our yearly Outreach and Impact – shared with members in our Annual Report.
- Planning and volunteer hours before and during your mission trip. (This includes the time spent while on your trip.)
- What was the amount of funds that you raised individually (not as a group)?
- Describe your experience on the mission trip in one to two short paragraphs.
- Which charity and/or group of people benefited from this mission trip?
- How did going on a mission trip impact you personally?
- Do you think this is a good FaithLife Financial member benefit and would you encourage others to go on a mission trip?
Share your story!
It’s time to get the word out about your mission trip! Posting about the success of your trip can boost your impact by educating others about the cause you supported. Help others learn more about this member benefit and how they too could become a member and live generously with FaithLife Financial. Here are a few tips for sharing your story.
Share photos and details with a social media post.
When creating a social media post (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), be sure to let people know the important details, including:
- Which cause you supported
- What your group accomplish while on your mission trip
- A special thank you to everyone who supported your mission trip
Use hashtags to share your story! When posting be sure to tag FaithLife Financial using the hashtags #LiveGenerouslyNow and #MissionTrip.
Note: FaithLife Financial must receive your Post Mission Trip Survey, in order for you to be eligible for another Mission Trip Benefit in the future.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To help complete your Post Mission Trip Survey, we’ve provided a tracking guide to use before and during your mission trip.
*FaithLife Financial’s benefits and programs are not contractual. They are subject to change and maximum funding limits. FaithLife Financial reserves the right to limit the number of Mission Trip benefits awarded to any one member, church or Registered Canadian Charity in order to ensure equitable distribution of this benefit among our membership.
**Full Member is a person (and spouse or child of member) who is affiliated with a Christian church or Christian organization and who is the insured or annuitant of a FaithLife Financial product.
- Who We Are
- Financial Strength
- Career Opportunities
- Unique Benefits
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger than yourself. As a member, you’ll get sound financial guidance, exclusive offers and ways to connect with others. As a Benefit Member of FaithLife Financial, you are eligible for the following benefits: