At FaithLife Financial we believe that being wise with money and living generously go hand in hand. Our new Mission Trip Benefit* has been designed to give our members opportunities to live generously.
Are You Going on a Mission Trip?
The Mission Trip Benefit will be awarded to FaithLife Financial adult Full Members** who will be going on a mission trip with their church or Registered Canadian Charity once every two years. Once your application is approved, you will receive the following items:
- A $200 cheque to help fund your upcoming mission trip – the cheque will be mailed directly to you but made payable to the church or charity you are traveling with.
- A Live Generously Now T-shirt – please take one photo of you volunteering in the shirt. It’s exciting for us to see your photos and to share stories of members living generously to help others around the world.
- A FaithLife Financial tote bag.
- Five FaithLife Financial brochures to introduce us to others going on your trip.
Note: You must apply for the Mission Trip Benefit 4-5 weeks before you go on your mission trip. This benefit will not be awarded post-mission trip and is available for adult Full Members (16 years or older).
After Your Mission Trip:
- Please keep track of the number of volunteer hours spent for your Mission Trip. These volunteer hours are reported in our yearly Outreach and Impact Statement – shared with members in our Annual Report.
- After your trip you will receive an email asking you to report the following items/details about your Mission Trip.
- Number of volunteer hours spent on your trip including the total length of your trip.
- One to two short paragraphs about the impact of your Mission Trip.
- Please take one photo of yourself in your Live Generously Now T-shirt and submit the photo to us with your signed photo release form.
Share your story!
Now that you have completed a Mission Trip, it’s time to get the word out! Posting about the success of your event after it is completed can boost your impact by allowing others to learn more about the cause you were supporting. It can also allow them the opportunity to learn more about FaithLife Financial’s Mission Trip Benefit and how they too could become a member and live generously with FaithLife Financial. Below are a few tips to continue the success of your project.
Share photos and details from your mission trip with a social media post.
When creating a social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) post, be sure to let people know the important details, including:
- Which cause you supported
- What your group accomplish while on your mission trip
- The number of people who were on your mission trip
- Amount of volunteer hours you and your group served
- A special thank you to everyone who supported your mission trip!
Use hashtags to ensure others can see and share your story! When posting be sure to tag FaithLife Financial and to use the hashtag #LiveGenerouslyNow and #MissionTrip so that other FaithLife Financial members can hear about your mission trip and share it as well.
Think about ways to keep the generosity going! You’ve seen what can happen when you live generously. By sharing your God-given gifts, you’ll continue to make a positive change in your community and the world. Hopefully, this opportunity will help you to think of new and exciting ways to live generously each day.
Note: FaithLife Financial must receive your post Mission Trip report in order for you to be eligible for another Mission Trip Benefit in the future. If you have any additional questions or if your trip is no longer taking place, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*FaithLife Financial’s benefits, grants and programs are not contractual. They are subject to change and maximum funding limits. FaithLife Financial reserves the right to limit the number of Mission Trip benefits awarded to any one member, church or Registered Canadian Charity in order to ensure equitable distribution of this benefit among our membership.
**Full Member is a person (and spouse or child of member) who is affiliated with a Christian church or Christian organization and who is the insured or annuitant of a FaithLife Financial product.
- Who We Are
- Financial Strength
- Unique Benefits
- Career Opportunities
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger than yourself. As a member, you’ll get sound financial guidance, exclusive offers and ways to connect with others. As a Benefit Member of FaithLife Financial, you are eligible for the following benefits: