FaithLife Financial Action Teams* are inspired by the passion of our members to volunteer and give back! We share a common belief that we can do more with our time and money to make a difference – together.
What are Action Teams?
It’s a simple process and all it takes is one member who is passionate about the opportunity to LIVE Generously NOW! Here’s how it works:
- Consider an unmet need in your community and how you and a team of volunteers could help to make a difference.
- Apply to conduct an Action Team and receive financial support to launch a fundraiser or service project.
- When your project is approved, you’ll receive an Action Team start-up kit, which includes:
- $150 cheque in seed money to help fund your event or service project
- LIVE Generously NOW t-shirts for your team
- Planning and promotional materials
- A banner to inspire engagement at your event
- Stickers to share with volunteers and participants
Teams in Action
Inspire generosity by sharing your Action Team stories! Let us know about the people, experiences and results of your event. To be featured on this page, share your photos using #LiveGenerouslyNow.
Action Team Resources
- Tracking Expenses (PDF)
- Fillable project poster (Word Doc.) – An easy way to promote your efforts.
- Fillable Bulletin poster (Word Doc.) – Recruit volunteers and promote your event in your church or community bulletin.
How can the seed money be used?
The seed money is not a gift or a grant. It’s an investment to help get your project started or to help you gain awareness for your cause. The seed money cannot be used to purchase items (gifting) for your cause or to be donated (granting) directly to your cause.
How often are members eligible to organize an Action Team?
All FaithLife Financial Benefit Members** are eligible to lead an Action Team once a year. Action Team benefits will be awarded each year on a first-come first-served basis.
Does one action team equal support for one project?
Yes, multiple members cannot apply to receive seed money or the Action Team Start-up Kit to be used toward the exact same project.
*FaithLife Financial’s benefits, grants and programs are not contractual. They are subject to change and maximum funding limits.
**Benefit Members are the insured on a FaithLife Financial product. The individual, who is insured or is the annuitant under the policy, is the Member.
- Who We Are
- Financial Strength
- Unique Benefits
- Career Opportunities
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger than yourself. As a member, you’ll get sound financial guidance, exclusive offers and ways to connect with others. As a Benefit Member of FaithLife Financial, you are eligible for the following benefits: