FaithLife Financial Action Teams* are inspired by the passion of our members to volunteer and give back! We share a common belief that we can do more with our time and money to make a difference – together.
What are Action Teams?
It’s a simple process and all it takes is one member who is passionate about the opportunity to LIVE Generously NOW! Here’s how it works:
- As an adult member (16 years or older) of FaithLife Financial, consider an unmet need in your community and how you and a team of volunteers could help to make a difference.
- Apply to conduct an Action Team and receive financial support to launch a fundraiser or service project.
- When your project is approved, you’ll receive an Action Team start-up kit, which includes:
- $150 cheque in seed money to help fund your event or service project
- LIVE Generously NOW t-shirts for your team
- Planning and promotional materials
- A banner to inspire engagement at your event
- Stickers to share with volunteers and participants
Note: You must apply for the Action Team Benefit 4-5 weeks before your event or service project. This benefit will not be awarded post-event.
Lead an Action Team
Are you interested in leading an Action Team? As an adult member (16 years or older) of FaithLife Financial, you’re eligible to apply!
It’s easy to plan an Action Team and the process has been outlined below. We are here to help. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Need an idea? Here’s what others are doing:
- Host a community picnic to raise funds for a VBS or kids soccer camp.
- Prepare and sell cookie dough to purchase school supplies for kids in need.
- Organize a neighbourhood garage sale to help sponsor a refugee family.
- Host a silent auction event to support building a well in Africa.
- Host a dinner to raise funds for a group going on a mission trip.
- Purchase food pantry items and volunteer at a local shelter.
- Host a coffee/dessert hour at a church to raise funds for a youth event.
- Organize a car wash to raise funds for your favourite charity.
- Purchase baking supplies and host a bake sale to support an orphanage in Nicaragua.
- Make comfy blankets for children in hospitals.
Teams in Action
Inspire generosity by sharing your Action Team stories! Let us know about the people, experiences and results of your event. To be featured on this page, share your photos using #LiveGenerouslyNow.
Action Team Resources
How can the seed money be used?
The seed money is not a gift or a grant. It’s an investment to help get your project started or to help you gain awareness for your fundraiser or service project. The seed money cannot be donated directly to the charity or cause as a gift of $150. The seed money is meant to help you fund an event or service project to hopefully grow the amount you will donate to your charity or cause.
How often are members eligible to organize an Action Team?
Any FaithLife Financial member is eligible to lead an Action Team once in the given calendar year.
Does each action team need to be a separate fundraiser or service project?
Each Action Team must be a separate fundraiser or service project, however, members can raise funds for the same cause.
- One FaithLife Financial Member could apply for a pancake supper to raise funds for a cause they care about, and another FaithLife Financial adult member could apply for a coffee/dessert night and raise funds for the same cause or for another cause that they care about.
- Members are free to choose the charities that they would like to support with their Action Team, however please note that all applications will be reviewed for suitability at the sole discretion of FaithLife Financial.
*FaithLife Financial’s benefits, grants and programs are not contractual. They are subject to change and maximum funding limits.
- Who We Are
- Financial Strength
- Unique Benefits
- Career Opportunities
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger than yourself. As a member, you’ll get sound financial guidance, exclusive offers and ways to connect with others. As a Benefit Member of FaithLife Financial, you are eligible for the following benefits: