FaithLife Financial Action Teams* are inspired by the passion of our members to volunteer and give back! We share a common belief that we can do more with our time and money to make a difference – together.
What are Action Teams?
It’s a simple process and all it takes is one member who is passionate about the opportunity to LIVE Generously NOW! Here’s how it works:
- As an adult member (16 years or older) of FaithLife Financial, consider an unmet need in your community and how you and a team of volunteers could help to make a difference.
- Apply to conduct an Action Team and receive financial support to launch a fundraiser or service project.
- When your project is approved, you’ll receive an Action Team start-up kit, which includes:
- $150 cheque in seed money to help fund your event or service project
- LIVE Generously NOW t-shirts for your team
- Planning and promotional materials
- A banner to inspire engagement at your event
- Stickers to share with volunteers and participants
Note: You must apply for the Action Team Benefit 4-5 weeks before your event or service project. This benefit will not be awarded post-event.
Teams in Action
Inspire generosity by sharing your Action Team stories! Let us know about the people, experiences and results of your event. To be featured on this page, share your photos using #LiveGenerouslyNow.
Action Team Resources
How can the seed money be used?
The seed money is not a gift or a grant. It’s an investment to help get your project started or to help you gain awareness for your cause or service project. The seed money cannot be donated directly to the charity or cause as a gift of $150. The seed money is meant to help you fund an event or service project to hopefully grow the amount you will donate to your charity or cause.
How often are members eligible to organize an Action Team?
Any FaithLife Financial member is eligible to lead an Action Team once in the given calendar year.
Does one action team equal support for one project?
Yes, multiple members cannot apply to receive seed money or the Action Team Start-up Kit to be used toward the exact same project.
How old do I need to be to apply to lead an Action Team?
The Action Team benefit is available to our adult members, 16 years old and up. If you are between 16 and 17 years old we do require your parent’s permission through our Terms and Conditions (16-17 years old) with parent/legal guardian permission (PDF).
*FaithLife Financial’s benefits, grants and programs are not contractual. They are subject to change and maximum funding limits.
- Who We Are
- Financial Strength
- Unique Benefits
- Career Opportunities
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger than yourself. As a member, you’ll get sound financial guidance, exclusive offers and ways to connect with others. As a Benefit Member of FaithLife Financial, you are eligible for the following benefits: