At FaithLife Financial, we share a common belief that we can do more with our time and resources to make a difference — together. And we are inspired by your passion to give back. Organizing an action team is a great way to make a difference in your community.
What are Action Teams?
An Action Team is a group of volunteers that choose to lead a fundraising initiative or service project that is important to their community. Initiatives can be done either virtually or in person — as long as you are following current social distancing guidelines (as outlined by health officials). Action team leaders receive $150 in seed money* to help get their fundraising event off the ground and a $100 donation** to the charity they’re supporting when they’re all done.
Is this benefit available to me?
This benefit*** is available to FaithLife Financial members**** who meet the following criteria:
- are 18 years of age or older (teens may apply with a parent or legal guardian)
- apply once per calendar year
- send in their application before the event is to take place (Note that this benefit will not be awarded post-event, so be sure to get your application in 4-5 weeks before it takes place!)
How do I apply?
Come up with a volunteer idea for your Action Team, then simply fill out the application below before organizing your event. Once your application is approved, we will help get you started with the following:
- $150 cheque to help fund your event
- LIVE Generously NOW t-shirt (maximum of 5 per application)
- Action Team Ideas & Information Guides (see below)
- Fillable Tracking Guide (below & sent via email once your application is approved)
- Volunteer Sign-In/Photo Release Form (below & sent via email once your application is approved)
It’s easier to organize an Action Team than you think! The guides below will help you get started, and of course, we’re always here to help if you need us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Need inspiration? Have questions?
*The seed money is not a gift. It’s an investment to help get your fundraiser started.
**A donation will be made once the post-event survey has been submitted.
***FaithLife Financial’s member benefits and programs are not contractual. They are subject to change and maximum funding limits. FaithLife Financial reserves the right to limit the number of Action Team benefits awarded to any one member in order to ensure equitable distribution of this benefit among our membership.
- Who We Are
- Financial Strength
- Career Opportunities
- Your Unique Benefits
At FaithLife Financial, you’re part of something bigger. As a member, you get access to sound financial guidance, exclusive offers, and ways to connect with your community. Members are also eligible for the following benefits: