Pre-Authorized Offering Program (POP)
The FaithLife Financial Pre-Authorized Offering Program is a low-cost direct debit service that allows people to support their church through a convenient automatic monthly bank account withdrawal.
Benefits for the Contributor
- Regular withdrawals help you budget for your household expenses
- No more envelopes, cash or cheques to remember every Sunday
- Completely confidential
- Special contribution cards are provided so you can participate during offering
- Flexible - adjust your offering amount or cancel any time
Benefits for the Church
- They receive a regular, dependable flow of contributions - helping them budget
- Periods of lower attendance don't result in lower donations
- Electronic payment programs reduce paperwork
- Administrative costs are reduced
To set up a Pre-Authorized Offering Program in your church or Christian Organization complete and send us the Church Application for Pre-Authorized Offering Program (PDF) or call our head office. Members also have the option to fill out a Congregational Member Application for Pre-Authorized Offering Program (PDF).
Program available in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario.