Member Services

Toll Free: 1-800-563-6237
Tel: 519-886-4610

Send a message to:

300-470 Weber St. N
Waterloo, ON N2L 6J2

Hours of operation:
8:30am to 5:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday to Friday

Member Services Online

How can we help?

I want to change my address, telephone number or email address.
Notify us by calling Member Services toll-free at 1-800-563-6237.

I need to send notification of a name change.
You can complete and submit our Name Change Request form on-line. In the following cases, supporting documentation is needed:

  • Marriage - a copy of Marriage Certificate
  • Adoption or Application to Court - Legal name change document

Should a supporting document be needed, you can download and complete the Name Change Request form, and mail or fax the completed form to us along with the supporting document needed. If you have any questions, please contact Member Services toll-free 1-800-563-6237.


Please visit our Resources area to download Member related forms.

Looking for More Information?